Get started with VS Code for Node.js development
As developers, there's one tool we all use much that is a code editor. So we always want a smart code editor that can help and make our work as a developer as easy as possible.
I personally use the VS Code for Node.js development purposes. I will share some tools and thoughts which I use to make Node.js development easier.
Node.js Extensions for VS Code
- ESLint is a popular extension for VS Code.
- It will detect problems in real-time like unused variables and incorrect variable names like errors easily.
- Features are breakpoints, variables values, etc can be used with this extension.
- Prettier is a configurable code formatter. Helps us to make the code formatting consistent all over the project.
- This tool also improves the productivity of the developer as it provides great code completion assistance to developers.
- Code Spell Checker is also a great tool that prevents silly mistakes like spelling mistakes and helps the developers to use proper names across your project.
One Last Thing...
- If you'd like to stay in the loop of Software Development then please subscribe to my newsletter. I will try my best to keep you informed about the latest trends and best practices for Software Development.
- Please like and follow the blog post. Connect with me on Twitter and LinkedIn.