Get started with VS Code for Node.js development
As developers, there's one tool we all use much that is a code editor. So we always want a smart code editor that can help and make our work as a developer as easy as possible.
I personally use the VS Code for Node.js development purposes. I will share some tools and thoughts which I use to make Node.js development easier.
Node.js Extensions for VS Code
- ESLint is a popular extension for VS Code.
- It will detect problems in real-time like unused variables and incorrect variable names like errors easily.
- Features are breakpoints, variables values, etc can be used with this extension.
- Prettier is a configurable code formatter. Helps us to make the code formatting consistent all over the project.
- This tool also improves the productivity of the developer as it provides great code completion assistance to developers.
- Code Spell Checker is also a great tool that prevents silly mistakes like spelling mistakes and helps the developers to use proper names across your project.
One Last Thing...
- If you'd like to stay in the loop of Software Development then please subscribe to my newsletter. I will try my best to keep you informed about the latest trends and best practices for Software Development.
- Please like and follow the blog post. Connect with me on Twitter and LinkedIn.
Let me know in the comments what you will like to learn next... Thanks for visiting the blog...
Did you find this article valuable?
Support Tushar Koshti by becoming a sponsor. Any amount is appreciated!